Friday, December 31, 2010

NEW YEAR'S FASHION RESOLUTIONS

I want to start off by saying thanks to all of you for your continued support and sweet comments on hautefashionsense.  I cannot believe in three and a half weeks I have had over 1000 views.  I will continue to bring you the best that I can when it comes to writing blog entries. Don't forget to become a follower. xoxo

So the new year is quickly approaching and we are hours away from 2011.  Bring it on '11! I am sure almost everyone is writing their New Year's resolutions like to be patient, keep the faith, and lose a few pounds, but don't forget about your FASHION RESOLUTIONS!

Here are mine:
1. throw out the old and bring in the new (clothes that is)
2. try to be more organized with all of my purchases because remember the cost
3. stay trendy but find great bargains
4. do more online shopping rather than fighting the traffic at the malls
5. PLAN! with each new season pick out five must haves and splurge on those items

Here are some great ways to stay organized and showcase your favorite pieces

for jackets/or favorite pieces

love clothes racks in bedrooms


love these shoe racks!!

paint your closet, add a nice chandelier, and lots of shelves and racks.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...