Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Big on Belts...But not TOO big!

Belts can make or break your outfit, so choose wisely.  The season is filled with many skinny, braided, and thick belts.  I personally prefer skinny belts.  Yes, I know hard to believe considering I live in Texas and women wear gaudy, glitzy belts; not me.  I like to keep my wardrobe simple, classy, and chic.  Guadiness of accessories can really take away from the outfit and all eyes off of YOU.  Don't get me wrong there is nothing fashionably wrong with having one BIG accessory on your outfit, but get too many and others don't know where to start looking.  Here are some great skinny, braided, and thick belts for under $30.00 at http://www.zara.com/ and for more options on Zara belts go here







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...