Thursday, December 2, 2010

New day, new pair of jeans!

I am VERY picky about my denim jeans.  Let's face it most of us would love to throw on a pair of jeans every single day, but work doesn't permit.  I only wear certain brands of denim.  I definitely feel you pay for what you get.  So spend an extra chunk of money and buy the DESIGNER PAIR OF JEANS!  Here are my favorite choices.. I only wear these brands because I love the way they fit, feel, and FLATTER!!

Seven for all Mankind

BKE

Citizens of Humanity

Joes Jeans

True Religion

Yes, all of these jeans are over $100 (some are more like $200) but are so worth the price!  The BKE jeans are sold at the Buckle and the rest of the designer jeans are sold at high end department stores or boutiques. Nordstrom.com is a great online site to buy your jeans! xoxo HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...